THE ELITE ADVANTAGE:
Where to buy a TREMEC transmission - AUSTRALIAN TRANSMISSION COMPONENTS
If you’ve been thinking about purchasing a TREMEC but are not sure who or where to buy from, this section is for you. TREMEC literally has hundreds of Authorized Resellers around the globe, but only a select group of “Elite Distributors” located throughout North America and Australia. Each of these Elite Distributors is specially qualified to handle all of your TREMEC-related needs. Look for the Elite Distributor logo or contact TREMEC Customer Service for help finding the best outlet for your specific needs.
Why buy a TREMEC transmission from AUSTRALIAN TRANSMISSION COMPONENTS (ATC)
ATC has been supplying parts
for, and rebuilding TREMEC Transmissions for more than 30 years and we are an
‘Elite Distributor’ which gives you the best option for service, parts and new
units. We are recognised as the largest supplier of Manual Transmission parts
and assemblies in the Southern Hemisphere.
Our long term Involvement with various motor sport categories ensures we are at the cutting edge of Transmission Technology.
We stock a wide range of the current TREMEC Transmission assemblies
We stock the largest inventory of genuine TREMEC replacement parts in Australia
We also have some very hard to get or obsolete TREMEC parts.
We build and service a wide range of custom TREMEC Transmission assemblies for various applications
We have a very experienced group of specialist parts and rebuilding professionals at ATC supplying you with all the assistance you require
TREMEC TRIVIA: FOR YOUR BENCH-RACING PLEASURE
Thought you knew everything there was to know about the world of manual transmissions, or maybe just about TREMEC? Check out some of the random “TREMEC-TECH” below to see how much you really know.
• TREMEC has been building quality transmission assemblies since 1964 and is the largest producer of rear-wheel-drive manual transmissions in all of North America
• Our popular TKO 5-speed is an evolutionary descendant of the mighty ‘Top-Loader’ 4-speed manual, a transmission that was once produced by TREMEC
• TREMEC also manufactures a full line of heavy-duty transmission assemblies for trucks up to Class 8 in rank, as well as, dual clutch transmissions for super exotics like the McLaren MP4-12C
• TREMEC produces the world’s only 4-speed auxiliary transmission for specialty off-highway applications; rated to handle an astonishing 17,500 lb-ft. of torque!
• TREMEC’s Magnum & Magnum XL 6-speeds are aftermarket variants of the TR-6060, which is factory equipment in several current production muscle & sports cars, including the new Viper.
• Running at full steam, TREMEC can produce over 300,000 complete transmission assemblies annually; along with countless other service parts and specialty components.